Tanning water+tan eraser
A full package you can’t miss! The cocktail combo contains everything you need for a perfect complexion in all seasons. In the package you receive Tan Cocktail spray, Tanning Mitt and Bye Bye Tan eraser, to eliminate any mistakes. By purchasing, you receive products at a lower price and you can ensure an enviable tanned complexion without worries and effort.
Fast application method
Simply spray the Tan Cocktail on the desired spot and smear by hand. The product is extremely absorbent and hydrates the skin when applied. It leaves no stains.
– It is recommended to exfoliate before using the product. This will make it easier for the skin to absorb water and the tan will last longer. Exfoliate, depilate, shave and the like 24 hours before applying water.
– Before using tanning water, it is recommended to moisturize dry areas of the body such as elbows, knees, palms, etc. with moisturizer.
– It is recommended to use a Tanning Mitt glove or waterproof gloves to apply the water. Do not apply browning water with your bare hands as it may stain your palms.
– With dressing, wait until the water is completely absorbed into the skin (approx. 5 minutes). Avoid using white clothing.
– Self-tanning water develops up to 8 hours, so it is best to apply water before bed so you will wake up “sunburnt”.
– In case of minor mistakes, you can use Bye Bye Tan foam and “erase” what you don’t like.
– Note that water is not sunscreen and still use a sunscreen.
A full package you can’t miss! The Coconut combo contains everything you need for a perfect complexion in all seasons. In the package you receive a self-tanning mousse Coconut light, Tanning Mitt and Bye Bye Tan eraser, to eliminate any errors. By purchasing, you receive products at a lower price and you can ensure an enviable tanned complexion without worries and effort.
Pale skin should be replaced by a gentle summer glow. A self-tanning cocktail that provides a beautiful look even in hard-to-reach places.
Bye bye tan
Is the foam applied unevenly? Don’t panic! We have developed a paint remover to correct errors.